APPOINTMENTS AND FEES
|Monday||1pm - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 1pm|
Appointments are booked every hour and ½ hour.
Initial (up to) 1 hour assessment: This encompasses a full objective and subjective assessment which is fully documented with treatment goals and objectives for the patient. There is an initial treatment with home exercise plan where applicable.
Follow up appointments are (up to) ½ hour when the treatment is continued.
- New Patient £60
- Follow up ½ hour £45
We are registered with all major health Insurance companies such as BUPA, AXA, Cigna, Simply Health, Aviva, Groupama to name a few. Also with many smaller health care providers such as Pru Health.
If you wish to have your health insurer pay for your treatment you will often need to be referred to us by either your G.P. or a consultant. Check these requirements with your Insurer.
Prior to your first visit you will need to:
- Call your insurance company to confirm that your policy covers physiotherapy treatment.
- Bring your insurance company details, e.g.: membership number and/or authorization code with you to your first appointment
- Let us know if you have any limitations on your policy, such as you bear an excess or have a restricted number of sessions.
Forms of payment: Debit and credit cards, BACS transfers, cash and cheques.
- Male and Female Therapists
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Disabled Access
- Free easy parking and convenient drop off
- Waiting area with full time reception
- Early and late appointments
Avenue Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
St Mary's Corner
110 Frimley Road